Sentinel Fit is the industry's smallest commercial licensing solution. Combining Gemalto’s award-winning software protection features with sophisticated, web-based entitlement management capabilities, Sentinel Fit is ideal for embedded systems, supporting virtually all possible boards and microcontrollers available today and is free from CPU and operating system constraints.
View Tech Specs
Sentinel Fit is a light-weight licensing solution that is intended for use with embedded devices. The Sentinel Fit run-time has an extremely small footprint and is limited to the minimal features that are required for a licensing system that runs on embedded devices.
Sentinel EMS is a back-office server application that enables you to define and process entitlements (customer orders). The prerequisites for installing Sentinel EMS as back end for Sentinel Fit are as below:
- At least 10 GB free disk space
- At least 3 GB RAM
- At least i3 core processor
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows 7, 8.1
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE 8 update 45)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Microsoft Windows Installer (MSI) 4.5
- Tomcat 8
(You may install on either a local or a remote computer)
- Microsoft SQL Enterprise 2008 x86/x64
- Microsoft SQL Enterprise 2008 R2 x86/x64
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (32-bit) version 8 onwards
- Mozilla Firefox version 13 onwards
- Google Chrome version 20 onwards
View Features & Benefits
- The Sentinel Fit runtime is designed to be used in environments which are highly constrained from a resource perspective
- Source code is provided to enable deploying the Sentinel Fit runtime onto a myriad of different environments and platforms, across OS variants, CPU architectures and board types
Feature Based Software Licensing
- Sentinel Fit integration allows license rights to grant (or deny) access to different areas of functionality. The license rights are delivered through a tamper-proof license that provides various license models such as perpetual or time-based
Secure Tamper-Proof Licensing
- Licenses are secured leveraging industry standard RSA asymmetric cryptography and can be remotely updated in the field.
- Sentinel Fit integrated with Sentinel EMS provides a scalable enterprise software license and entitlement management solution. The Sentinel EMS web-based solution consolidates all licensing and entitlement management features into a single tool. The Sentinel EMS user interface is easy-to-use, enables seamless integration with back office systems and includes a wide range of data collection and reporting capabilities. With Sentinel EMS you can streamline business operations and maximize monetization of your software based products.
View Free Trials